Benefits of Membership
Members of the Association of Corporate Treasurers of Southern Africa enjoy the following benefits:
- ACTSA raises the level of professional knowledge amongst members and industry participants by publication and distribution of the journal, The Southern African Treasurer and holding conferences, forums, educational workshops and seminars.
- ACTSA developed the Charter of Best Practice in Treasury Management which has been accepted by 22 countries who are members of the International Group of Treasury Associations.
- ACTSA conducted the first Treasurer of the Year Award and completed a treasury survey in 2001.
- ACTSA provides opportunities for members to network and debate current issues and share ideas, interests and experience.
- ACTSA’s Website provides information, current events both locally and internationally, news and links to treasury sites around the world.
- ACTSA invites you to functions such as the Annual Gala Dinner and Golf days.
- ACTSA held the International Treasury Forum on 9 July 2002 and hosted the International Group of Treasury Associations Conference on 11 July 2002. The function provided our members the opportunity of meeting delegates from 20-30 different countries around the world.
- ACTSA members benefit from membership discounts at all functions.