The online version of the 2016 Treasurers Journal is now available to our members only. Please log into the Member Zone to access the magazine. We hope you enjoy this year’s edition.
Disruptive Technology Conference 2017
ACTSA hosted a very successful Disruptive Technology Conference, facilitated by Charles Buchanan from Treasury Paradigm. The conference was held at the Country Club Johannesburg in Woodmead. To view pictures from the event click here.
CFO Indaba 2016
ACTSA had the opportunity to exhibit their stand at the CFO Indaba held at the Sandton Convention Centre on the 13th & 14th of October. The Finance Indaba is the biggest annual expo and conference for finance professionals. Around 5000 visitors attended the Indaba.
ACTSA would like to invite organisations to sponsor workshops, breakfasts or conferences with a current topic of interest. This is a great platform to impart knowledge on to our extensive database of members and non members in the treasury industry.
If you are interested in sponsoring an event please contact Artemis Galatis for more information at email@example.com
- Fin24.com | Gap widens between asking and selling price – Gauteng agent
- Fin24.com | 5 ways Cape Town and Western Cape plan to maintain investor confidence
- Fin24.com | Downgrades, slow growth could negate benefits of record maize harvest
- Fin24.com | Eskom contracts to firm with Koko link must be investigated – report
ACTSA provides a forum for
the promotion of the common
interests amongst corporate
treasurers in Southern Africa.
ACTSA aims to provide both its members and potential members
with ongoing networking opportunities, exposure to international
treasury practices and creates a forum for the discussion
of industry-specific issues.
- Facilitate a dialogue between corporate treasurers and their colleagues;
- Share ideas on a wide spectrum of financial situations;
- Maintain a professional association of individuals responsible for the management of corporate treasury